Re: JTE version 1.1

On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 08:26:29PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>I've removed the .jte temporary file and greatly reduced the size of
>the patch. It still needs more documentation and the boot-file work
>done, but please test v1.1:
>
>http://www.einval.com/~steve/software/JTE/

Yay! I've looked at isomarkboot for alpha booting. As we use it in
debian-cd, it does a trivial job - it simply writes a pointer to the
boot file in sector 0. I now have my mkisofs patched to do the same
thing.

Hppa is next, but that will wait until tomorrow.

  Mature Sporty Personal
  More Innovation More Adult
  A Man in Dandism
  Powered Midship Specialty