Excluding udebs from powerpc businesscard/netinst

We could do with cutting down the size of the powerpc CDs a bit. Here's
a first stab at an exclude-udebs-powerpc, which may help. Please apply
it only for sid; it can be ported back to sarge after rc1 is out and
we've verified that everything still works.

It sucks that (a) we have to duplicate this information and (b) there's
no easy way to find out what packages went into a d-i CD image short of
messing around in build logs. Perhaps we could ship some kind of an
initrd manifest with each initrd, which would be useful to end users
(think trying to work out if a new enough version of some package is
included in your image), d-i developers, and debian-cd?

# These udebs build the d-i cdrom initrd. As such, there is no reason
# to keep another copy of them on the CD in udeb form.
#
# This duplicates data found in the file build/pkg-lists/cdrom/powerpc,
# in d-i Subversion.

cdrom-core-modules-*
console-keymaps-at
console-keymaps-usb
discover-data-udeb
discover-udeb
discover1-data-udeb
discover1-udeb
eject-udeb
firewire-core-modules-*
fs-common-modules-*
ide-modules-*
input-modules-*
kbd-chooser
pcmcia-cs-udeb
pcmcia-modules-*
pcmcia-storage-modules-*
scsi-common-modules-*
scsi-core-modules-*
scsi-modules-*
socket-modules-*
usb-modules-*
usb-storage-modules-*
# Not needed with the 2.4 kernel on powerpc.
userdevfs

Thanks,