Re: Official Mirrors for stable .jigdo files broken

On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 11:26:57AM +0100, Philip Hands wrote:
> Oops, did I not tell you when I finally got my act together (about a
> month ago), and pointed us.cdimage at open?

Ah, cool - no, I don't think you told me.

So at least the European mirror works, that's good... can you (as
debian-admin member) have a look at setting up a US mirror, too? Or should
I mail debian-admin about this?

BTW, generally I'd prefer it if the .jigdo files on a server also reference
the .template files on that server. As we've seen, relying on a single
server for the .template files can lead to problems...

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯