No xfree86-server in first CD and other problems

Hi,

In last several official sarge CD's I noticed pretty important problem -
there are no xserver-xfree86 package on first CD, but there are enough
free space for this. For example last CD (20040501) takes about 613 MB
and there are enouch free space for all xfree86 packages (~30 MB)
instead partial like in last first sarge image (xlibs, xfree86-common
and some fonts: ~12 MB)

Second problem is, that not usefull kernel images take lots of place in
first Debian Sarge CD :( In current CD (20040501) are both - 2.4.25 (~80 MB)
and 2.4.26 (~80 MB) versions of kernel image for all CPU's. Why it's so
hard to make debian-cd scripts to include only one version of
kernel-image-2.4.x and one of kernel-image 2.6.x? More info about kernel
images in first CD are in this tread:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-cd/2004/01/msg00144.html

Btw, why sometimes first CD image is very small - about 520 MB instead
of normal 650 MB ? It would be nice to have more usefull software on
first CD, like OpenOffice (if we need some space we can leave only one
variant of emacs first CD in instead two variants - emacs and xemacs
like now).

--
Good luck,
Mantas Kriaučiūnas <mantas@akl.lt>      Jabber ID: mantas@akl.lt