Re: using ISO images

Hi,

Are you sure you are burning the CD image? I mean the contents of the
image not the image file itself.

What cd recording software are you using? Which are the procedures you
are using to burn the disks?

On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 10:01, William Hawkes wrote:
> I have downloaded various iso's from different debian mirrors for the
> sid dist.  after burning the disks I get  attempt to access beond limit
> of device.
> I have tried creating the disk using different computers and burners.
> Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Regards.
--
 .''`.  Pablo Aguiar <pabloaguiar@brfree.com.br>
: :'  :  Proud Debian GNU/Linux Admin and User

                                          Mon, May 03 2004, 17:11:54 GMT - 0300