[Fwd: Stable DVD and jigdo error]

- -------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Stable DVD and jigdo error
Datum: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 12:59:12 +1000
Von: Chris <cdonoghu@yahoo.com.au>
An: debian-lists@the-hidden-realm.de

Hi there,

I am trying to create the Debian woody DVD iso using jidgo.

I obtained the two files:

debian-stable-i386-binary-1-nonfree.jigdo
debian-stable-i386-binary-1-nonfree.template

from here rsync://nexu.troja.mff.cuni.cz/debian-cd/DVD/

I had available the CD iso images from my ISP and downloaded them and
copied each mounted iso file into a single directory. And set up the
scan directory to this this single directory i created.

I can not get jigdo-lite to complete and obtain the following error:

Aaargh - 8 files could not be downloaded. This should not
happen! Depending on the problem, it may help to retry downloading
the missing files.
Also, you could try changing to another Debian or Non-US server,
in case the one you used is out of sync.

However, if all the files downloaded without errors and you
still get this message, it means that the files changed on the
server, so the image cannot be generated.
As a last resort, you could try to complete the CD image download
by fetching the remaining data with rsync.

Press Return to retry downloading the missing files.
Press Ctrl-C to abort. (If you re-run jigdo-lite later, it will
resume from here, the downloaded data is not lost if you press
Ctrl-C now.)

- -----------------

I have used a number of mirrors to obaining the files, using the ones in
the [Server} section of the jigdo file, as well as ftp.au.debian.org for
both the normal and non-US data.

The following files are always attempted to be grabbed each time i run
jigdo-lite

 ftp.de.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/3.0.23-2002-05-21/doc/cs/install.cs.txt'

 8 files all from with the name  ...doc/*/install.*.txt

Could someone help me here so that I can obtain a working DVD image?

Thanks

Chris Donoghue

- --

My GnuPG public key is available at publickey@the-hidden-relam.de
(autoresonder)

pub 1024D/82201FC4 2003-11-15 Jan Kesten <ich@jan-kesten.de>
Primary key fingerprint: 1C10 DC8A F67E 0C2A 781C 2882 BEF9 8290
8220 1FC4