Re: problems building woody images

thanks Sven, this solve my problem....

My apt was generating Portuguese's outputs ... :-)

maybe the Makefile of debian-cd can store the default value of this
variables and change for blank during the build process, when this process
is finished, the makefile chage this values again.

debian-cd team? can you do that?

thanks again Sven

--

    _  ,^.  _      Leonardo Luiz Padovani da Mata
  ,'/ -' '- \`.    Ciencia da Computacao - UFMG
|  |   | |   |  |  ICQ:61226375
  `.         .'    "May the force be with you, always"
    `--._.--'      "Nerd Pride... eu tenho. Voce tem?"
  Alianca Rebelde