problems building woody images

Hi,
I tried to update the woody images I created for the last LinuxTag in germany.
Now I'm running into some errors during
make list TASK=tasks/Debian_woody COMPLETE=0

' while parsing end of deptree from ''
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /mnt/data/debcd/helpers/debian-cd_cebit/tools/list2cds line 153.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /mnt/data/debcd/helpers/debian-cd_cebit/tools/list2cds line 149.
UNEXPECTED: Line `  Ersetzt: alsaplayer-esd
' while parsing end of deptree from '

Do you've any idea how to fix this? Looks like something isn't able to parse
the output generated by one of the apt tools.

Sven
--
If God passed a mic to me to speak
I'd say stay in bed, world