Re: Problem creating ISO for woody-i386-30r2-7

Note that it's unlikely that you'll need anything from that CD for your
initial installation. The installer supports installing with just the
first
x CDs (I recommend 3).

Good advice, Richard. With some further reading, I now understand that the
CD's are presented in the order of highest utility.

Argh, I've seen this before. The problem seems to be the long filename:
libbusiness-onlinepayment-bankofamerica-perl_1.00-2_all.deb
You can try downloading this file manually and putting it (under any name,
it doesn't matter) in the debian-30r2-i386-binary-7.iso.tmpdir directory.

Yes! You've jogged my memory, and I've also seen this behavior before. The
.tmpdir directory is gone, but I'll recreate it and drop the file in.

What type of filesystem are you running jigdo-lite on? NTFS or FAT32?

NTFS.

Thank you!

Check out the coupons and bargains on MSN Offers! http://shopping.msn.com/softcontent/softcontent.aspx?scmId=1418