Re: dependency problem

On Wednesday 21 January 2004 21:09, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> tej trivedi <triveditej22@yahoo.co.in> writes:
> > hi!
> >

> > i am a new user to knoppix.i wanted to know whether there is any command
> > by which i can find the list of packages that i can safely remove while
> > remastering knoppix cd. i haved made 2 remastered knoppix CDs, but the
> > problem is that one of them does not boot at all ,and the second does not
> > go to GUI. so if some of you know any command to get the list of packages
> > that can be safely removed, then it would be of great help to me.
> >
> > waiting for reply
>
> Repeat after me:
>
> KNOPPIX IS NOT DEBIAN!
> KNOPPIX IS NOT DEBIAN!
> KNOPPIX IS NOT DEBIAN!
>
> MfG
>         Goswin
Try this:

BE KIND OR SHUT UP!
BE KIND OR SHUT UP!
BE KIND OR SHUT UP!

I don't think this is the appropriate answer, but I hate people who are going
after newbies.

Have fun,
	Marcus

|Marcus Thiesen                           ICQ# 108989768|
|                   www.thiesenweb.de                   |
  28A7 37CC AE2C BB6C D56D  8A3D E614 E56B 7546 75F2