Subversion repository

Hello everyone,

I just created a subversion repository on svn.debian.org for debian-cd.
It will be used for the planned rewrite of debian-cd. It's mainly empty
for now (it only contains the design.txt file).

$ svn co svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-cd/debian-cd/trunk debian-cd

If you want write access to this repository, you need to ask me so
that I add you to the debian-cd project on alioth.debian.org.

This subversion repository can also be used to host other related
projects if needed (I'm thinking to jigdo for example).

Regards,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com
Earn money with free software: http://www.geniustrader.org