Incorrect link at http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/

http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/
---
Hi, I took the first e-mail address found on this page, so don't complain if it went to the wrong address, because finding e-mail addresses isn't really my job, since you're the ones who should keep the references correct. The error is in the finnish version of the page:

Yksityiskohtaisemmat, askel askeleelta prosessin kulkua kuvaavat tiedot löydät tiedostosta: *Debian jigdo mini-HOWTO*. HOWTO selvittää myös jigdon kehittyneemmät ominaisuudet, kuten vanhan CD-vedoksen päivittämisen nykyiseen versioon (hakemalla ainoastaan muuttuneet osat, kokonaisen uuden vedoksen sijasta

Text marked with **'s links to
http://www.tlpd.org/HOWTO/mini/Debian-Jigdo/
although it should be
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/mini/Debian-Jigdo/

This may confuse some people. Please put someone on the team (possibly the people who are in charge of the finnish portion of the page) to fix it. Thank you.

ps. I didn't have time to check out the other languages incase they had the same error.