missing attachments

The attachments I forgot in my last mail.

--
see shy jo
# These udebs build the d-i cdrom initrd. As such, there is no reason
# to keep another copy of them on the CD in udeb form.
#
# This duplicates data found in the files build/kernel file, in d-i cvs
kernel-image-${kernel:Version}
# build/common in d-i cvs
rootskel
main-menu
cdebconf-udeb
udpkg
anna
di-utils-shell
di-utils-reboot
# build/cdrom/common, in d-i cvs
busybox-cvs-udeb
rootskel-locale
languagechooser
discover-data-udeb
discover-udeb
hw-detect
cdrom-detect
cdrom-retriever
load-installer
cdrom-checker
bogl-bterm-udeb
di-utils-terminfo
cdebconf-priority
cdebconf-newt-udeb
usb-discover
nano-udeb
floppy-retriever
# Already on the initrd, thanks to library reduction.
libdebconfclient0-udeb
# A reduced version is on the initrd. Nothing currently needs the full
# version.
slang1a-utf8-udeb

# These udebs are only useful in building the boot floppy image.
busybox-cvs-floppy-udeb
di-utils-bootfloppy
rootskel-bootfloppy
# Until someone gets the gtk cdebconf frontend going, all this is not worth
# including.
cdebconf-gtk-udeb
fontconfig-udeb
libatk1.0-udeb
libdirectfb-0.9-19-udeb
libexpat1-udeb
libfreetype6-udeb
libglib2.0-udeb
libgtk+2.0-directfb0-udeb
libpango1.0-udeb
libpng12-0-udeb
ttf-freefont-udeb
zlib1g-udeb
# This udeb is not in good shape and is largely supersceded by
# cdebconf-newt-udeb
cdebconf-slang-udeb
# We're currently using busybox's own shell, and do not need this one.
dash-udeb
# These dhcp clients are not the currently preferred one.
dhcp3-client-udeb
pump-udeb
# This package is only useful in the d-i-demo.
di-utils-exit-installer
# These loader udebs are not currently used on this CDs. That may change,
# but for now load-installer is used.
download-installer
load-cdrom
load-floppy
# Only useful in the hd-media initrd.
iso-scan
load-iso
# We're using busybox's modutils these days.
modutils-basic
modutils-full
# Nothing currently depends on this, and it seems not useful on its own.
raidtools2
reiserfsprogs-udeb
# These udebs build the d-i cdrom initrd. As such, there is no reason
# to keep another copy of them on the CD in udeb form.
#
# This duplicates data found in the file build/cdrom/i386, in d-i cvs.
isa-pnp-modules-${kernel:Version}
socket-modules-${kernel:Version}
console-keymaps-at
console-keymaps-usb
floppy-modules-${kernel:Version}
fat-modules-${kernel:Version}
cdrom-core-modules-${kernel:Version}
cdrom-modules-${kernel:Version}
ide-modules-${kernel:Version}
ide-core-modules-${kernel:Version}
input-modules-${kernel:Version}
fb-modules-${kernel:Version}
kbd-chooser
usb-modules-${kernel:Version}
firewire-core-modules-${kernel:Version}
usb-storage-modules-${kernel:Version}
scsi-core-modules-${kernel:Version}
# Not needed with the 2.4 kernel on i386.
userdevfs
# The speakup kernel modules are not useful unless the access images are
# provided.
*-speakup-di