FREE CD FOR LINUX O/S

Dear Sir/Madam,
                        I have been keen to switch to LINUX and have
purchased two versions of LINUS O/S but have not been able to setup the
system in GUI Mode since I have a VINTRON Mother Board (Intel i810e Chipset)
and that is not being supported by the LINUX O/S. May I request you to send
me a CD with the latest LINUX O/S containing KDE, GNOME, SQL , PERL and all
development tools on the following address :-
Ramakrishna
No 100 12 avenue
DAE town ship
IGCAR-Kalpakkam 603102
INDIA

                    I do hope you will help me out and send me the CD as a
special case free of cost.

  Thanking You
Ramakrishna

Do you Yahoo!?