Re: jigdo

On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 12:52:19AM +0000, Philip Hands wrote:
>   Assertion failed: oldAreaEnd == start
>   You have found a bug in jigdo-file. The generated .template file is
>   very likely broken! To help me find the bug, please rerun the
>   command as follows:
>     [previous-command] --report=noprogress --debug >log 2>&1
>
> so I'm now feeling a bit stupid.

Um, jigdo CVS fixes two (IIRC) problems with this.

One of these two fixes just disables this warning in a particular
situation, so the message doesn't actually indicate that the file *is*
broken. If "jigdo-file list-template" doesn't complain that the .template
is broken, you've hit this (non-)problem.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯