make bootable for sage hangs?

Hello!

I've trouble with making sarge images since a couple of days (i.e.
after the hack on debians servers). When I put 'make bootable', all
seems good, but than it hangs (I waited some hours). Here the output:

- --- SNIP ---

mirror@teefix:/mirror2/mirror/tools/debian-cd$ make bootable
Apt-get is updating his files ...
Ign file: sarge/main/debian-installer Release
Reading Package Lists...
Building Dependency Tree...
Adding the required directories to the binary CDs ...
Generating the binary CD labels and their volume ids ...
Adding the documentation (bin) ...
ch-basic_defs.en.html
ch-basic_defs.html
ch-compat.en.html
ch-compat.html
ch-contributing.en.html
ch-contributing.html
ch-customizing.en.html
ch-customizing.html
ch-faqinfo.en.html
ch-faqinfo.html
ch-ftparchives.en.html
ch-ftparchives.html
ch-getting.en.html
ch-getting.html
ch-kernel.en.html
ch-kernel.html
ch-nexttime.en.html
ch-nexttime.html
ch-pkg_basics.en.html
ch-pkg_basics.html
ch-pkgtools.en.html
ch-pkgtools.html
ch-redistrib.en.html
ch-redistrib.html
ch-software.en.html
ch-software.html
ch-support.en.html
ch-support.html
ch-uptodate.en.html
ch-uptodate.html
footnotes.en.html
footnotes.html
index.en.html
index.html
Adding install tools and documentation ...
WARNING: Using woody bootdisk documentation
Making the binary CDs bootable ...
Running tools/boot/sarge/boot-i386 1 /mirror2/tmp/sarge-i386/CD1

- --- SNIP ---

Any hint? I looked and top says that boot-i386 is sleeping..

Another thing: Does anyone know, when CVS becomes available again - i
tried to update my debian-cd - but no connection :-)

Cheers,
Jan