Re: no .jigdo-File found in jigdo-directory

Hi,

Attila Nagy schrieb:
der kleine Software-Laden wrote:
couldn't find any .jigdo-files in these directories:
ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/sid-dvd/jigdo/
ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/sarge-dvd/jigdo/
Are you sure that your FTP client works well?

I've found the problem's reason: I used Opera to browse the directories. And Opera didn't show the files. Now I used Mozilla and a ftp-client and it works. My jigdo finds the files, too, and it's still downloading them.

Thanks!

Henrik