CONFIDENTIAL

---- Start SpamAssassin results
20.30 points, 4 required;
*  1.0 -- Sounds like a MsgId autogenerated by our MTAs
*  2.9 -- X-Mailer contains malformed Outlook Express version
*  1.5 -- BODY: Nigerian scam key phrase (million dollars)
*  0.9 -- BODY: Risk free.  Suuurreeee....
*  3.5 -- BODY: Razor2 gives a spam confidence level between 11 and 20
          [cf:  20]
*  2.0 -- Listed in Razor2, see http://razor.sf.net/
*  2.3 -- 'From' yahoo.com does not match 'Received' headers
*  3.5 -- Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook
*  2.7 -- Message body has multiple indications of Nigerian spam

---- End of SpamAssassin results

--- Begin Message ---
Dear debian-cd ,oi

Dear Att,

I am HENRY. the director in charge of
auditing and accounting section of Bank of Africa
ouaga-burkina faso in west Africa
with due respect and regards.I have decided to
contact you on a business transaction that will be
very beneficial to both of us at the end of the
transaction.
During our investigation and audting in the
bank, my department came across a very huge sum of
money belonging to a deceased person, a foriegner
who died on november 1999 in a plane crash and the
fund has been dormant in his account with the bank
without any claim of the fund in our custody either
from his family or relation before our discovery to
this development.
Although personally, I kept this information secret
within myself and partners to enable the whole
plans and idea be profitable and successful during
the time of execution.The amount involved is USD$14m
(fourtheen million united states dollars).
As it may intrest you to know, I got your impressive
information through an international business equiry
on internet.I beleive you will be viable and
capable to champion a business of such magnitude
without any problem.Meanwhile all the whole
arrangement to put claim over this fund as the
bonafide next of kin to the deceased, get the
required approval and transfer this money to a
foriegn account has been put in place and
directives/needed information will be relayed to you
as soon as you indicate your intrest and willingness
to assist us and also benefit your self to this
great
business opportunity.In fact I could have done this
deal alone but because of my position in this
country as a civil servant,we are not allowed to
operate a foriegn account and would eventually raise
an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer
because I work in this bank.This is the actual
reason why it will require a second party or fellow
who will forward claims as the next of kin with
affidavit of trust of Oath to the bank and also
present a foriegn account where he will need the
money to be re-transfered into on his request as it
may be, after due verification and clarification to
designated bank account.
I will not fail to inform you that this transaction
is 100% risk free. On smoth conclusion of this
transaction, you
will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as
gratification, while 10% will be set aside to take
care of expenses that may arise during the time of
transfer such as telephone bills ets, while 60% will
be for me and my partners. Please,you have been
adviced to keep top secret as we are still in
service and intend to retire from service after we
conclude this deal with you. I will be monitoring
the whole situation here in the bank until you
confirm the money in your account and ask us to come

down to your country for subsequent sharing of the
fund according to percentages previously indicated
and further investment,either in your country or any
other country you may advice us to invest in.
All other necessary information will be sent to you
when I hear from you.I suggest you get back to me as

soon as possible stating your wish in this deal.
Yours faithfully
HENRY

--- End Message ---