FAQ update -- How do I record a CD-R under Windows?

http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/isorecorder.htm

This is a powertoy for windows 9x / ME / 2K / NT, though I haven't
verified that it works under all of those.  It associates itself with
.iso file extensions, and learns a little about your cd-drive setups.
When you right-click on a cd-drive, the popup menu now has an option to
Record to Cd Image (.iso).  When you right-click on a .iso image, the
popup menu allows you to record to CD, assuming you have a CD-R.  Have
verified it works under XP at least, with my Knoppix Live CD.

-dBarr.