RE: How to put an .ISO on an usb-stick (booting via usbstick, installing from network)

[...]
> It's a bit more complicated then that, since a usb takes a
> bit more time
> to startup then a hd or floppy. I can find a few urls if you
> really want
> them...

Hello Robin,

Thanks a lot for your reply.
Would have been to easy to simply "extract" the iso the the usbstick.
I had a version working where I had copied the rescue.bin from the 1.44M
bootdisks to the usbstick and syslinuxed it in order to create the
appropriate mbr.
Maybe I should look for a solution that allows me to combine all the
7(?) 1.44M bootdisks on the usb-stick?

Regards,
Gunther