jigdo, directory doc/package-development

Hello debians,

first I would like to say, that you do great work (it's neccessary to say this sometimes ;-).

Perhaps you are interested in some problems I had with downloading the current non-us ISO image of woody via win XP (:-P)

My jigdo-lite-settings.txt looks as follows:
jigdo='http://non-us.cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/3.0_r0/jigdo/i386/woody-i386-1_NONUS.jigdo'
debianMirror='http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/'
nonusMirror='http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-non-US/'
tmpDir='.'
jigdoOpts='--cache jigdo-file-cache.db'
wgetOpts='--passive-ftp --dot-style=mega --continue --non-verbose'
scanMenu='E:\bin\jigdo-win-0.7.0a\'

All was fine, but it wasn't possible to download files located in
    'http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/doc/package-developer/'.
So jigdo told me that 39 files left to download. As I looked in
    'http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/doc',
but I didn't found the
    'package-developer'
directory. Also not in fr, us, dk, at, pl, ...

I asked google and found the missing items on
    debianMirror='http://debian.2z.net/debian/'.

Now I have all files and I'm starting to burn the CD :-)

OK, so long
    Thiemo