Re: Accessibility of official jigdo files for Sarge

Mattias Wadenstein wrote:
The jigdo directories went up to 10+ gigs and we had to stop mirroring for
a while (the debian main archive is kind of more important to us). Is this
problem fixed now?
find . -name jigdo -exec du -hs {} \;
874M    ./sarge/jigdo
484M    ./sarge-dvd/jigdo
872M    ./sid/jigdo
375M    ./sid-dvd/jigdo

I guess, yes.

Can the d-i images be found by jigdo or are they still downloaded from
~tfheen somewhere?
I use a small script which tries to download the debian-installer images from people.debian.org/~tfheen and if they cannot be found there, the debian-cd script uses the previously downloaded ones.

Last time I checked, they were dated at 13 july, with the netboot image being even older.

tfheen@ wrote that he is working on the issue, so I assume it will be corrected when his time allows. (hopefully in the near future)

--
Attila Nagy                                   e-mail: Attila.Nagy@fsn.hu
Free Software Network (FSN.HU)           phone @work: +361 210 1415/127