Re: Accessibility of official jigdo files for Sarge

John Winters wrote:
Ah good.  I'm glad they've come down again.  I moved away from using the
files from fsn.hu because a) they got so big and b) they couldn't be
used to create .isos - they referenced files which weren't available on
any mirror, not even fsn.hu.  Perhaps something had gone wrong with the
creation process there.  (This was back in mid-April).
I don't really know what happened, because I did not even touch the scripts.

BTW, I try to offer more than only the i386 stuff, so now there are CDs and DVDs for all architectures in sarge and sid in jigdo format and ISOs for i386 CDs and DVDs.

I hope somebody can benefit from these.

--
Attila Nagy                                   e-mail: Attila.Nagy@fsn.hu
Free Software Network (FSN.HU)           phone @work: +361 210 1415/127