Re: sarge first i386 CD musings

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 06:52:23PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> I don't get it. The debian-installer stuff is neatly all listed in the
> tasks/debian-installer file -- and yet the above ones are missing.

Are you sure they did not end up in the image? It is conceivable that for
some reason, they just weren't picked up by jigdo-file, so they might be in
the image, but not listed in the .jigdo file.

(Mind you, jigdo-file /ought/ to have picked them up, just don't take the
list in the .jigdo as authoritative.)

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯