Problems with CD-ISO-Images

Hello,

I had some problems on creating Debian-CDs using your ISO-Images and Nero Burning Rom. I tried differend mirrors, but Nero always announces that the file may be corrupt. Trying your burning configuration (sector size, etc...) doesn't fix my problem.

But it finally works ;-). I created Nero images using the Nero Image Recorder and burned the Debian-CDs with this images. You may give this tip to other users having the same problem.

Have fun,
Jan-Christian Krause
Bequemer und billiger - SMS mit FreeMail verschicken! Mehr Information
unter: http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021147