Bugs in CDs/DVDs using debian-installer

Hi,

I downloaded Sid DVD images using jigdo (from
ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/sid) and cannot use
debian-installer to install Debian. The problem is that the file

debian/dists/sarge/main/debian-installer/binary-i386/Packages

contains

Filename: /data/.2/debian/pool/...

instead of

Filename: pool/...

The Packages file on an arbitrary debian mirror doesn't contain this bug
(cmp. #198265), so I'm sure it not related to debian-installer but to one
of your scripts used to create the CDs/DVDs.

Jens