Re: sid 12 Avril 2003 CD 1 iso is broken

Eric Valette wrote:

>I think the OP's original question was more about directly installing
>sid, rather than avoiding testing for a particular reason.

Indeed. I have sid installed after an upgrade from testing on my desktop and want it on my laptop. The sid unofficial iso is bootable and contains the sid packages. Unfortunately, the installer is broken but apparently nobody cares... At least a message on server saying the installer is broken would avoid downloading it in the hope of making an install. It is still interesting at it saves download for packages...

So now It will try to make a minimal debian install and update to sid :-(

--
   __
  /  `                   	Eric Valette

Tel: +33 (0)2 99 85 26 76	Fax: +33 (0)2 99 85 26 76
E-mail: eric.valette@free.fr