Add udeb_include file for the netinst CD

Hello fellow developers

The cvs version of anna and cdrom-retriever support the notion of a
/cdrom/.disk/udeb_include file (and an udeb_exclude file too but I don't
think we need it yet). The format of the file is a list of package names
to be installed automatically. Thus, I think for the businesscard and
netinst CDs, the file should look like this:

-8<------
net-retriever
choose-mirror
netcfg-dhcp
netcfg-static
ethdetect

Petter, what forms of hardware detection should be included here? I put
ethdetect in the list, but I'm not sure that's right. Will
hw-detect-full also detect NICs? If so, how do we ensure that
hw-detect-full is run before netcfg?

Now, there's "just" the issue of menu item ordering. Bleh.

/Martin
--
Martin Sjögren
  sjogren@debian.org -- marvin@dum.chalmers.se