Re: Making netinst CDs Not Suck

Le Fri, Apr 04, 2003 at 09:24:15PM +0200, Martin Sjögren écrivait:
> The cvs version of anna now supports calling the retriever with a
> 'config' argument, and tries to load a list of udebs to automatically
> install from /var/cache/anna/autoinst. Now we need:

How does that interact together ? calling the retriever with the config
argument is expected to do what ? fill in /var/cache/anna/autoinst ?

> - decide a /cdrom/.disk/ file. anna_autoinst?

And what would contain this file ? a list of udebs ? a name of an
install scenario ?

> - add stuff to debian-cd for creating reasonable files for the netinst
> CDs.

That's easy if you tell me what to put in the files ;-)

> - file bugs on ftp.d.o to have the priority of the udebs changed to
> optional so they aren't pulled in all the time.
>
> Sounds reasonable? What did I forget?

Looks like ok for me.

Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com