CD image debian-30r1-i386-binary-1.iso

You may wish to check out a problem with your primary CD image.  The installation script, when it gets to installing drivers.tgz, looks in a non-existent directory.  The file is on the CD in another directory, but the installation script seems to prevent manual access to it.  I believe I've read all the installation documentation, although I may have missed something.  I believe this to be a problem, however.  Would you let me know when it is resolved?

Thanks,

Tom Madron

Tom Madron
Enterprise-Wide Computing, Inc.