cdvendors ?

Hi,

I hope this is the right mailing list for this question.

I am a Masters student at Stanford Univ . I use debian all the time and
really like the distro.I had this idea of selling debian CD's for a low
price [especially to those back home in India]. I downloaded the iso's ,
burnt the CD's and setup and a webpage with credit card payment option(s).
I then followed the instructions on the debian webpage and mailed
cdvendors@debian.org.

Its been more than a month I think but I don't seem to be listed on the CD
vendors page nor have I got any email of any problems or requirements I
have to fulfill. Can someone tell me howto proceed?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
			Vikram