Re: A new Finnish ISO image mirror

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 08:22:59PM +0300, Pasi Ruhanen wrote:
> Richard Atterer wrote:
> >> We'd like to let you know that Bittivuoto.net is now mirroring the
>
> >Hm, can anybody confirm that the isos are actually there? The site
> >really refuses all connections, not just attempts to download the iso
> >files...
>
> As I said, we don't accept any connections from outside Finland. And yes,
> we're mirroring only the i386 images.

No problem - before adding the mirror to the list, I just wanted some
"independent confirmation" that the images are really there.

BTW, it would be nice if you could allow access from debian.org as
well. Sometime in the future, we might implement an automated mirror
script which checks whether mirrors are up to date.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _