Re: Jigdo-easy question - improvement request

On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 04:00:18AM +0000, Zongliang Li wrote:
> But I feel inconvenience for it always downloads total contents of the
> official CD image. I dose not need many things in one CD, but need
> something in other CDs. So I want Jigdo-easy could re-arrange the contents
> of the CD set, and only download things I needed.

That's impossible - jigdo is not designed to allow this. However, with
Debian it is possible (and very easy) to install packages directly
over the internet, so you can download CD 1 only, install Debian on
your system with it, and then download & install the rest of what you
need from your running Debian system.

Cheers,

  Richard

--