Checksum error on Jigdo

I am trying to download Release 3.0 rev 0 using Jigdo.

I got the following files from
http://us.cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/current/jigdo/i386/
:

woody-i386-3.jigdo
woody-i386-3.template

When I run Jigdo-lite from windows I get the following
error message:

Error - template checksum mismatch!
The .template file does not belong to the .jigdo file
- the chances are high that the image generation
process will break. I will abort now. If you know
better than me and want this error to be ignored,
enter the string "42" to proceed.

I get the same error message on disk 4. But I did NOT
get this error on disks 1 and 2, which I have
successfully downloaded.

Please help.

R.