Re: FilesPerFetch for DVD

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002, pbm wrote:
>> then the DVD tmp file disappears
>> Then it gets 10 more files.
>> Then it makes another 4.6 gigabyte DVD tmp file.
>
>raise the filesPerFetch setting in ~/.jigdo-lite or in the script itself.
>
>by the way, I have another problem, a checksum problem on a file. This
>is strange since I didn't had any problems doing a jigdo cd set from the
>same archive, so I'm thinkink about an error in the template file.
>
>can anybody confirm my idea?
>
>p.

Hello to pbm.  Good to hear from you.

a fine and helpful answer!
Thank-you very much pbm.
(I only lost a weekend)

I will give it a whirl on 9000 files per fetch.
Note to self:
"Must read all installed executable items ..."

Cheers, Bill Bennet

"Where the only monopoly we support has a Boardwalk and a Baltic Avenue."