jigdo error; 8857 of the 8858 files

Hello to all you folks who know more than me.

This is on a working Debian woody machine that makes debian-cd
just fine.
linux 2.2.19

I have the DVD .jigdo file
and the DVD .template file from cdimage.debian.org

I have a local mirror that passes make mirrorcheck
on debian-cd.
It makes CDs from debian-cd. All fine.

I tried jigdo-lite to make a DVD for i386:
no go.

Here is the command:
jigdo-lite woody-i386-DVD-1_NONUS.jigdo
and the template is in that directory, too.
woody-i386-DVD-1_NONUS.template

and it finds the local mirror directory on the drive.
It makes most of the image and then stops.

Here is the error:

Merging parts from `file:' URIs, if any...
Found 8857 of the 8858 files required by the template
Error:
`/mnt/mirror/debian/pool/main/k/kernel-image-2.4.16-i386/kernel-headers\
-2.4.16-k7_2.4.16-1_i386.deb'
does not match checksum in template data
Error while writing to `debian-30r0-i386-binary-1_NONUS.iso.tmp' (File
too large)
jigdo-file failed with code 3 - aborting.
bbennet@tlan:/mnt/iso/dvd-test$ df
/dev/hdb3             37935348  30908676   6641264  83% /mnt

This is now a show stopper.

I re-run the mirror and the same error appears.
In debian-cd the make mirrorcheck is fine.
The file in question is re-downloaded.
make mirrorcheck is fine.

The same error appears.

I scan the mirror location as the "mounted CD" in the scan part of the
jigdo-lite and the same error appears.

Now it looks like jigdo-lite is stuck.

Can I ever get that missing file?
jigdo-file print-missing   <--and then what?-->

The temp file is never re-used, it is called
corrupted or not made by jigdo.

Please:
what is the command for jigdo-file to get the name of the missing file?
There is no image completed,
the huge temp file is not used.

And one file is missing.

Thank-you for getting the CD images done.

Cheers, Bill Bennet

"Where the only monopoly we support has a Boardwalk and a Baltic Avenue."