Downloading a image...

I am new on Linux but I was wondering if there was a site that I can just click and download a CD image. I have been on the Debian site and gone to the link that points you to the CD images and when I click on it, it gives me a page that looks like a directory. I know it is lack of knowledge from my part, but I was wondering what do I have to do on that page to download the image. I am on a Windows machine and on a T1. I know it will take a while but I have a lot of bandwidth to play with. Thanks for your time.

Erastos Evdoxiadis