Re: discover, read-edid, mdetect selection in base-config

On Tue, 2002-07-23 at 18:17, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Le Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 11:56:14AM -0400, Joey Hess écrivait:
> > I was told they are scattered amoung the first three cd's.
>
> Discover was already on the first CD. I don't know for the two other
> packages. Anyway, they'll be on the first CD next time we build a CD set
> (if Phil uses the latest CVS version as he's usually doing).

Yeah, sill me --- discover and a couple of other things were forced on 1
by me, by tacking them onto tasks/forcd1:

python-configlet
configlet-frontends
etherconf
timezoneconf
localeconf
gnome-tasksel
stormpkg
discover
kudzu
sndconfig
aptitude

for some reason I thought the other two were included in that list.
Sorry

Cheers, Phil.
--
Say no to software patents!  http://petition.eurolinux.org/