Re: XFS and SW raid enabled boot disks

The problem is that there is less than 1GB of free space on the webserver. I
plan an upgrade by the end of august (new machine), but until then, I'll try
to make a smaller ISO, say 350MB. Is there a list of packages for a mini
install CD ? I don't have a Debian box around, nor ssh, so I don't know if
debian-cd provides such a list or not.
However, I'd be happy to get some suggestions by the end of the month. I
can't do anything anyway until then as I'm not in town  (have not actually
been for 3 months by now), and ssh is something like 'dream on' with the
firewall I am behind right now.
Ionut

<Zitiere wer="Martin Leopold">

--