Where can I find a list of jidgdo-based mirrors of the Debian-CDs

I have been trying nou for nearly an hour to find a list of reliable
jigdo-based mirrors with rsync facilities in order to build Debian 3.0
CD's. I do find your website (http://cdimage.debian.org/) very
difficult to use in this case. It is easy to find a list of http/ftp
based sites, but where is the list of jigdo sites?

Regards.
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said,
      We ought to obey God rather than men."
                                        Acts 5:29