unreleased DVD jigdos for testing

Hi,

So far, i386 and src are built, and are appearing here:

  http://cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/3.0_r0/jigdo/dvd-test/

These are not, I repeat, *NOT* official yet.

I've not attempted to build a DVD before, so while all looks like it
went OK, I want confirmation before I sign them off.

Please do not assume that these are released until:

  A) they are moved from dvd-test to the relevant architecture
     directories.

  B) the matching MD5SUMS-DVD files are signed by me, and you've checked
     that your images match that checksum.

That said, I don't see why there should be anything wrong with them, so
chances are, these will be bit-for-bit the same as the ones that
eventually get released, but before that happens I need some people to
grab a copy, burn it, and at least check it boots, and then send a
report about your success or failure to us at debian-uk.

I don't have a DVD burner, so I cannot test them.

Cheers, Phil.
--
Say no to software patents!  http://petition.eurolinux.org/