Re: Failure creating image

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 11:42:16PM +0200, W. van den Akker wrote:
> I've tried it also with jigdo-lite. After the prompts I get the same
> message. I think jigdo-file is called from jigdo-lite.

That's right - jigdo-lite invokes jigdo-file as "jigdo-file make-image
-j x.jigdo <downloaded_files>".

After the last prompt, jigdo-lite should start downloading files with
wget. If it doesn't, possible reasons are that you made a mistake
during the mirror selection, or that wget is not set up (e.g. if you
must use a HTTP proxy, but haven't set the http_proxy variable). If
you continue to have problems, send the last few screens of
jigdo-lite's output.

Cheers,

  Richard

--