Re: DVDs seem to work fine

On Thu, 2002-05-09 at 06:13, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> I've now tested the woody DVD-Rs I've made on several random machines
> around the office, including a Thinkpad, a small Dell server box and
> some older self-build machines. All seem to work fine with the
> ISOLINUX code and will load up to the installation system just fine. I
> can't go any further at this point, as almost all of the machines in
> question are Windows boxes...
>
> --
> Steve McIntyre

I have successfully made the 8 Woody cd's from
http://cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area . However I haven't been able to
make a dvd image from
http://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/woody-dvd/jigdo/. I
come up short about 200+ files and each time it goes out to one of the
sources it finds maybe 10 of 200 files, repeats this on & on  but never
gets to a finished image stage. What is your method of success?

I am building the image from a local Woody mirror I setup with 'apt-move
mirror' so getting to the almost finished image stage doesn't require
more bandwidth. My sources list is

deb file:/pub/mirrors/debian woody main contrib
deb http://archive.progeny.com/debian/ woody main contrib non-free
deb-src http://archive.progeny.com/debian/ woody main  contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US woody/non-US main contrib
non-free