Re: About 1st debian CD

Le Sat, May 04, 2002 at 04:09:33PM +0000, Mantas K. écrivait:
> Sorry, I did some manual tests of second CD (with mc) and didn't find any
> packages that really Depends on packages not from first or second CDs :(
> Maybe this is my mistake ?

Well, debian-cd will never include a package without its dependencies.
So theoretically, you can't find such a package. However it's true that
some indirect (ie not codified via Depends field) depends may be wrong.
For example, you may have an X app on CD1 which depends on xlib6g but
without any xserver on that CD. This needs to be taken care of manually.

Thanks to Philip Charles, this has been done now.