Re: woody CDs...

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Attila Nagy wrote:

> Hello,
>
> > > That's 650 MB*84= 54600 MB= 53.32 GBs.
> > I will probably manage to have that online. If we drop the 40-45 gigs we
> > currently have in unofficial woody images and bring some more disk
> > online that we recently got our hands on.
> After woody there will be another testing release. So the debian
> unofficial saga will continue :)

Yes, unfortunately we might not have the space to have that online other
than for i386 (most of it are Manty's unofficial woody images for non-1386
architectures). But then, we might get lucky and have some more disk
donated to the computer club. (And some faster servers, and a bigger
uplink, and ... :) )

Yes, that is a hint. Got any wide scsi or (ibm) SSA disks? :)

/Mattias Wadenstein