Re: Please test this woody cd image

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 11:06:44AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> We have made a test image (thanks go to Chris Lawrence) :
> http://www.phy.olemiss.edu/debian-cd/

this image failed on a Dell Dimension XPS M200s

however, i suspect hardware problems since after copying the floppy
images onto floppies, reading from the CD was still spotty at best.

we resorted to a net install, which worked flawlessly.

every other system attempted (including a handfull of various laptops)
it worked great.

-john

NB: i am not subscribed to debian-cd