Re: Announcing jigdo-easy 2.1 - please test

Hi Anne, great to see you back!

On Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 12:53:02AM +0200, J.A. Bezemer wrote:
> I've reluctantly decided to definitively fork off from jigdo-lite
> and release my enhancements under a different name: jigdo-easy.
> Together with the included jigdo-port, this offers a complete and
> highly portable way to download the Debian CD images.

You get full points for timing - I had just decided to finally fix
jigdo-port myself and include it in the main jigdo sources. Do you
still want me to do this now, or do you prefer to maintain it
yourself?

(I'm afraid I don't want to include your version of jigdo-lite/easy
with its menu system ATM - sorry.)

Cheers,

  Richard

--