Re: Multiboot testing please ...

On Sunday 07 April 2002 01:37, Chris Lawrence wrote:
> On Apr 07, Chris Lawrence wrote:
> > Anyway, I burned a CD and tested it, and it seems to work OK.  I'll
> > post a URL for downloading it for testing as soon as it gets done
> > rsyncing.
> >
> > Note that this will be a 185MB 5cm/3in CD image.  It contains all of
> > the base system and standard, so you can treat it as a normal CD #1;
> > just make sure you have a network connection to install anything other
> > than the 229 packages that are on it when you set up APT.
>
> Here's the URL:
>
> http://relativity.phy.olemiss.edu/~cnlawren/woody-i386-1.raw
>
> Please don't kill the server :-)  Seriously, it'll be up for a few
> days, but I'll have to rm it Tuesday so it doesn't end up on a backup
> tape...
>

> Chris

- --

Chris,

I grabbed your immage, and took it for a spin.

Is the "MULTIBOOT" or is this "ISOLINUX" ???

I will assume it is ISOLINUX, as that is what is installed on the
top directory, and not the former.  Please change the subject
if this is true.

I tried your disk on two different hosts with Tyan motherboards,
one with one cpu and the second with dual cpu's.  Both booted
to the default kernel with-out giving a boot menu.  ;-(

Ciao,

- --
Jim Westveer
I wish there was a button on my monitor for intelligence.
There's a button called `brightness', but it doesn't work.
E-Mail: jwest@lcs.issaquah.wa.us      jwest@debian.org
work :  425-591-3002                  KC7JYJ
pgp-key 0x36129171                    gpg-key 0x9823336C