Re: Those task packages

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002, Joey Hess wrote:

> Aj Hath Spoken.
>
> I won't commit this tasksel stuff I have now to the main tree then.
> Should be useful post-woody though.

I said that I would do my best, so:

I managed to get rid of three overlaps, games, mail-server, and
file-server by putting them on the first CD and they create no more
overlaps.

I then put python-dev on, and then web-server popped up.  web-server was
then added and science popped up (gnuplot).  Aghhh!!  However,
EXCLUDE/UNEXCLUDE2 for gnuplot will fix this.

The overlaps on the first CD (with gnuplot excluded from CD1) are now,

c-dev  (I don't know why, will take a look)
chinese-s
chinese-t
german
japanese
korean
polish
russian
spanish
tex  (gv, so we are stuck)

The first CD is 622 MB (with gnuplot).  This is the file-tree, not the
image itself so does not include ~11 MB of bootdisks.

Phil.

     I sell GNU/Linux & GNU/Hurd CDs.   See http://www.copyleft.co.nz