Those task packages

Been messing about with my list.  These tasks fit onto the first CD.
Size, including multiboot, 637MB.
basic-desktop
laptop
dialup
print-server
unix-server
spanish
german
french
polish
russian
japanese
korean

These are split between the first two CDs.
chinese-s
chinese-t

The other tasks take up 400MB on the second CD without the other lists.
We could keep the tasks on a single CDs by use of EXCLUDE/UNEXCLUDE files
if we thought this desirable.  The packages from the other lists will fit
nicely on the second CD.

Don't worry about Red Hat, the first two CDs of 7.2 have to be used to
make an installation if one is not a guru.  Mandrake 8.1 struggles to get
enough on its first CD to be able to make an installation using that disc
by itself.

My rationale for this split is that the first CD enables people to install
and localize a basic system which can be expanded via a network or
additional CDs.

Objections, comments?

Phil.

     I sell GNU/Linux & GNU/Hurd CDs.   See http://www.copyleft.co.nz